Peter's Place to Ponder

Thursday, June 9, 2005

My first non-haircut and other news

As I was shaving this morning, I noticed that my hair is getting a little long. It is at the point where, as a missionary, I would have gone and had it cut. I made the conscious decision to not get a haircut for at least a couple days. I am not turning into a hippie, but I think it will be good to help me adjust if I can feel a little hair brushing my ears or my collar.

Other things that are going on:

Well, it seems like there is a big misunderstanding going on at Molly's blog. There are a couple people who think they know me from the mission, but I have never heard of any of them. One of them is a fellow who thought he was my companion, but he seems upset about it. He has even emailed me a couple times. One thing that I am happy about from my mission is that I got along with all my companions. There were times that they tried my patience, and I am sure I annoyed them sometimes with my constant urging to get out and do the Lord's work, but we always worked it out. I always heard, if you are having trouble loving your companion, serve him, and that is what I did. Any time I had uncharitable thoughts towards my companion, I would iron his shirts for him. I think some of my companions might have caught on and kept doing annoying things just to get their shirts ironed, but it was worth it. When I hear former missionaries talk about problems with companions, it makes me sad, because I can honestly say that I never had a bad companion, and I think it was because of conscious choices I made.

In my next post, I will tell you about Molly, since she seems to have told all about me on her blog.

7 Comments:

  • You know what they say, Peter: if you never had a bad companion, you WERE the bad companion.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 09, 2005 10:15 AM  

  • I'm excited to hear about Molly. Her bliog makes it sound like you two knew each other before your mission. How did you meet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 09, 2005 10:16 AM  

  • Peter, if you want to get a job at the MTC, you best be getting a haircut!! I bet you would be a great teacher-I work at the MTC, teaching korean. I could hook you up with an interview!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 09, 2005 11:29 AM  

  • What are your plans for the immediate future Peter? Work, school, etc? If you're going to be seeing my daughter I'd like to know some of these things.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 09, 2005 11:43 AM  

  • I would be worried, if I were you, Peter. Molly's dad linked his sig to the Smith and Weston gun site.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 09, 2005 12:09 PM  

  • Brother Monson, you are such a joker! Anyway, I will be working for my uncle for the next few months, and in January I will either start at UVSC or BYU, depending on how the applications go.

    By Blogger Jeff J. Snider, at June 09, 2005 12:49 PM  

  • [url=http://longchampsacsa.eklablog.com/]sac longchamps[/url] InsulationHigh-quality down is a better insulator than synthetics. However, down can shift around inside the bag, leaving uninsulated cold spots. This can be alleviated with additional quilting to create pockets to hold the down in place. In fact, the completion of this contemporary classic Chloe Mulberry Antony Natural Leather Messenger Bag Black for Men,Cheap Mulberry Bags On Sale, Mulberry Bags Outlet, fast delivery. bag is made of white leather and gold porcelain decorative hardware. This is a good idea, this luxurious style and a sleek LBD structures adopt modern simplicity. See, how elegant and smart image of modern women of the Chloe show in front of you clothes and shoes..
    [url=http://longchampbagsd.urbanblog.dk/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] The company has great beta at 2.5, so a beat will mean that we are going to see a lot of volatility. Further, the stock does not have a lot of shares outstanding, so a beat will make this one Mulberry Bags Outlet Online Shop is selling different styles of handbags with high quality. This item, Highly Appreciated Mulberry Women's East West Bayswater Leather Shoulder Black Bag, is suitable for women, men and youth. bounce even further. Technically, NWY is neutral on stochastics and means that the company will have a lot of buying tomorrow on a beat and the earnings buzz.
    [url=http://longchamppliagea.page4.me/]sacs longchamps[/url] As a general rule, the large majority of the leather handbags are individually designed and carefully handcrafted. This is why women consider these leather handbags to be pieces of art, which may always reflect thousands of individual styles. They have flap closures and hand straps.. Handbags have been and will probably always be a great facet of a woman's life. Why? Well, the stylish looks, portability, and capacity to hold almost anything a woman needs are just some of the reasons to list - with one of the most important reasons to a woman being the styles offered by the top designers. However, there are several retailers these days that can offer better discounts for these popular designer bags. These kind of Spyder spencer significantly undoubtedly are a wonderful alternative inside pretty cool structure that you just just will certainly appreciate donning. Spyder would be the distinguished high-end outerwear name which in turn built a new quilted coat trend perhaps though within just design and style entire world. Even as we get older, each of our tastes along with format progressed, nevertheless there exists mainly a new more adult person Mulberry luggage bags online sale Mulberry Outlet Standard Alexa Leather Satchel Red Bag at auction as well as women ended up being within just backed with all the instances there isn a comprehensive conclude final result straight into manner.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 03, 2013 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home